top of page

Have you been injured due to someone else's negligence?


Injuries can take a tremendous toll on the livelihood of an individual and their family, and the problem can be complicated by expensive doctor's bills, loss of employment or inadequate insurance compensations. It's incredibly important to contact an experienced and trusted attorney who can personally work on your case and help you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve. Contact our office today at (580) 233-2833 for a Free Consultation.

We represent people who have suffered serious personal injuries in a wide range of situations, including:

  • Automobile accidents

  • Trucking accidents

  • Motorcycle wrecks

  • Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents

  • Uninsured/Underinsured motorist collisions

  • Wrongful Death

  • Product Liability

  • Dog Bites

  • Workplace accidents

  • Slip-and-fall and other types of premises liability cases

If You’ve Been in a Serious Accident or Injured Call Today

If you have suffered lost income, medical expenses, motor vehicle repair or replacement costs, physical pain and suffering, and emotional trauma — or a relative has been a victim of wrongful death — you should act now to ensure that your interests are safeguarded. Contact The Chad N. Davis Law Office for a free consultation. Call 580-233-2833, or send an email message for honest answers to your questions about personal injury law.


Q: How Long do I have to File my Claim?

A:Usually, you must either settle your case or file a lawsuit within two years of the date of the accident. If a lawsuit is not filed within this time period, you may be prevented from pursuing your claim. However, there are a number of exceptions and the normal filing period can sometimes be extended. You should seek the advice of a qualified attorney to ensure that your rights are fully protected.


Q: How much will my personal injury claim be worth?

A: Because all claims are different, the value of each must be determined individually. Your case's value can be determined only after medical treatment is complete and all other factors affecting the case are considered. Other factors that might affect the value of your case include how seriously you were injured, the type and amount of medical treatment you receive, insurance policy limitations, and whether or not you were partially at fault. I am an experienced, qualified personal injury attorney who can examine your individual situation, the losses you have incurred, and the effect of future costs and suffering and then negotiate a case value most beneficial to you. Remember, an insurance adjustor works for the insurance company, not you. I will see that your rights are protected and you receive a fair settlement.


Q: Can I file a personal injury claim?

A: Personal injury claims allow people who have been injured to recover medical costs and other losses. There are many types of personal injury claims. The most common is automobile accident; however slip and fall injuries, wrongful death, product defect, and medical malpractice can also be grounds for personal injury claims. A successful personal injury claim must prove that the injuries are the direct result of another person's actions or failure to act. I can review your case and determine if your situation qualifies you for personal injury compensation.


Q: What do you mean by "personal injury?" What sort of cases does this include?

A: "Personal injury" is a broad term that means any kind of accident or occurrence that leads to bodily injury. Here are some examples:

  • car and truck accidents

  • products liability (injury from a defective product)

  • slip and falls

  • wrongful death cases

  • workers compensation

  • medical malpractice


Q: My insurance agent says I can handle the case myself without a lawyer. Is this a good idea?

A: Since a consultation is free, contact our office to discuss your possible claim.  No matter how nice insurance adjusters sound on the phone, they have one goal in mind above all others—to pay you as little as possible.

Insurance companies do not work for you. They rarely help you figure out your legal rights and may not fully understand them. They rarely give you a fair assessment of the value of your case.

Q: If you take my case, what will I have to do?

A: If you me to be your attorney, you will be a significant part of your case team. We will ask you to help us gather the information that we will use to support your case. Just as we will keep you informed about your case, you will need to keep us informed about your medical treatment and your physical limitations. After we file the lawsuit, you will have to answer written questions called interrogatories and sit for a question-and-answer period with the opposing lawyer called a "deposition." (Of course, we'll prepare you first, find a time that is convenient for you, and sit next to you during the deposition). You may have to be evaluated by other doctors. If your case does not settle, you will have to be present for the trial.


Q: How long will it take?

A: Even though many cases settle before trial, this does not usually happen until both sides have prepared the case. Generally, lawsuits take about two years from filing to trial. This can vary significantly in either direction based on the complexity of your case, the congestion of court dockets, and other factors.

Our advice to our clients? Be patient. We are always willing to tell you exactly what is happening with your case. In the meantime, you have to trust that we are working hard for you.


Q: How do I know If I have a Personal Injury Claim?

A: This is a difficult question to answer as personal injuries can be caused in almost every way imaginable. First and foremost, you must be able to prove that you were injured as the direct result of another individual or entity's negligence, recklessness, or carelessness. Most commonly, personal injury cases arise out of:

  • Car accidents

  • Slip-and-fall accidentes

  • Accidents caused by defective products

  • Nursing home Neglect

  • Wrongful Death

You may also have a case due to insurance companies’ "BAD FAITH" refusal to pay your claims. If you have doubts about whether you have a legitimate claim, schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with us today. A free case evaluation does not obligate or commit you to a lawyer or a lawsuit.

Q:What if the person at fault in an automobile accident has no insurance?

A: Oklahoma law requires drivers to maintain insurance coverage on their vehicles. Unfortunately, many drivers ignore this requirement. Often, there is still insurance coverage available to provide compensation for your injuries. If the party at fault fails to maintain insurance on his or her vehicle or does not have enough insurance to pay for the damages, your insurance may provide compensation if their policy provides “uninsured motorist” coverage. This is one of the most technical and complicated areas of law, so the advice of an experienced personal injury attorney is extremely important.


TELEPHONE (580) 233-2833 | FAX:(580) 234-6798 | 217 N. Independence, ENID, OK 73701

bottom of page